28 julio, 2012

Nevermind

Adele - Someone like you

I heard that you're settled down  //  That you found a girl and you're married now  //  I heard that your dreams came true  //  Guess she gave you things I didn’t give to you  //  Old friend, why are you so shy?  //  It ain’t like you to hold back or hide from the lie

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited,  //  But I couldn’t stay away, I couldn’t fight it  // 
I hoped you’d see my face and that you’d be reminded,  //  That for me, it isn’t over

Nevermind, I’ll find someone like you  //  I wish nothing but the best for you too  //  Don’t forget me, I begged, I remember you said:  //  “Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead”  //  Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah

You’d know how the time flies  //  Only yesterday was the time of our lives  //  We were born and raised in a summery haze  //  Bound by the surprise of our glory days

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited,  //  But I couldn’t stay away, I couldn’t fight it  // 
I hoped you’d see my face and that you’d be reminded,  //  That for me, it isn’t over yet

Nevermind, I’ll find someone like you  //  I wish nothing but the best for you too  //  Don’t forget me, I begged, I remember you said:  //  “Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead”

Nothing compares, no worries or cares  //  Regrets and mistakes they’re memories made  // 
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?

Nevermind, I’ll find someone like you  //  I wish nothing but the best for you too  //  Don’t forget me, I begged, I remembered you said:  //  “Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead” 


Adele + Dan Wilson

No hay comentarios.: